With so many wonderful things being planned for 2017 there are tons of opportunities for residents, cottagers, businesses and local organizations to get involved with us!
Partner with Us:
We have a lot of resources and have done a lot of networking in the community. From helping you plan your RM100 Celebration to spreading the word across our advertising platforms, we’d love to partner with you. Partnerships with the RM100 Committee include:
- Work with the RM100 Committee by sharing resources, ideas, advertising
- Help us market the myldb.ca website with link backs and sharing
- Plan special events or activities to help us celebrate 100 Years of Community
- Include the RM100 logo in your advertising materials or on your website
- Let the RM100 Committee know what you are planning so that we can help advertise
If you would like to Partner with the RM100 Committee please contact Cyndie Mitchell, RM100 Committee Marketing and Promotions, at 204-345-6034.
List Your Events on Our Calendar:
Our Free Online Events Calendar is a quick and easy way to help promote your event. List all of you upcoming events with us and we’ll make sure we help spread the word to help get more people to attend.
- List your event(s) on the events calendar. The sooner your event is listed, the more repetition it will get.
- The events calendar is open to community organizations and businesses.
- The events listed on the MyLdB calendar will be used to produce print materials to be handed out at high traffic events at no cost to you.
- Use the events calendar to help prevent fundraising and Event double ups – schedule your event when nothing else is happening.
Stay Up-to-date with MyLdB on Social Media:
Social media is one of the quickest and easiest ways to spread the word and stay informed with what is happening in Lac du Bonnet. If you don’t want to miss anything you should:
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram – myldbca
- Use the hashtag #MyLdB to help us promote and share our stories
- Like and share our posts, stories and events with your friends
- Encourage Your Friends to do the same