Granite Hills Golf Course is a must-see course for any golfer! Whether you’re a pro or a newbie, Granite Hills Golf Course offers golfers 18 holes that are fair playing but accommodating to people of all levels of skill.
Located on Cape Coppermine Road, Granite Hills Golf Course has breathtaking views of the Canadian Shield that transition to the Winnipeg River, giving golfers various landscapes to experience and enjoy. From the large granite rock outcroppings, elevated tee blocks, 35 sand bunkers, five lakeside fairways, and abundant wildlife, Granite Hills Golf Course offers one of the best golfing experiences in Manitoba.
Your Granite Hills Golfing Experience will Include:
- 18 holes of golf, all holes boast 4 sets of tees ranging in yardage from the back
- Championship calibre golf course is challenging but fair playing and will accommodate golfers of all skill levels
- The natural beauty of Granite Hills Golf Course is second to none in the country
- Elevated tee blocks, 35 sand bunkers, 5 lakeside fairways
- A licensed restaurant that is open from 8 am to 4 pm daily with a wide selection of wonderful food
- Public dock for people that arrive by boat
Call to Book: 1-204-345-4653
Visit them Online: Website | Instagram | Facebook