Your Experience will Include:
- Breathtaking views and unique photographic challenges
- Lush borreal forests, pristine prairie landscapes, Canadian Shield outcroppings
- Historic self-guided walking tour of the Pinawa Dam site which contains what remains of the first year round operating hydroelectric generating station in Manitoba.
- Captivating waterfront views along the banks of the Winnipeg River and Pinawa Channel
- Abundant wildlife including bald eagles, great horned owls, black bears, deer, and many more – especially as you wind through the Lee River Wildlife Management Area
- Fantastic wild flowers, foliage, deciduous and coniferous trees
- Picnic tables, benches, boat launches, port-a-potties, fire pits and designated parking areas
Have Questions? Drop us a Line
Are you planning a trip to Lac du Bonnet? Contact us if you have any questions!