Your Experience will Include:
- Breathtaking views and unique photographic challenges
- Canadian Shield outcroppings, rapids and waterfalls
- Historic self-guided walking tour of the Pinawa Dam site which contains what remains of the first year-round operating hydroelectric generating station in Manitoba.
- Captivating waterfront views along the banks of the Winnipeg River and Pinawa Channel
- Picnic tables, fire pits, washroom and designated parking areas
Have Questions? Drop us a Line
Are you planning a trip to Lac du Bonnet? Contact us if you have any questions!